Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I need Occupational, Physical, or Speech Therapy. What do I need to do next?
- Physical Therapy services DO NOT REQUIRE a prescription from your doctor for the evaluation. Just call our office to schedule your appointment, and we will do the rest!
- Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology services NEED a prescription from your doctor. Have your doctor fax it to our office or have it handy when you call to schedule your appointment.
What insurances do you accept?
- We accept most major insurances. Contact your insurance provider OR our office (724-304-0030) to find out if we are members of your network.
- We now offer Care Credit to assist with paying for services if you do not have insurance. Contact our office (724304-0030) for information on how to access this service.
I have HCBS services authorized. What do I need to do next?
- If you have therapy services in your plan, please call you service coordinator to have them designate us as your preferred provider.
- We are unable to begin therapy until we receive authorization from the service coordinator.